Dedicated Service to Puget Sound Accident Victims
Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc., serves motor vehicle accident victims throughout western Washington and Puget Sound. For 30 years, we have helped clients injured in automobile accidents, semi-truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, ATV accidents, pedestrian accidents, and others recover the financial compensation they deserve.
Helpful Resources for Accident Victims in Western Washington
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of helpful online resources. To learn more about your own legal concern, contact Mark A. Hammer & Associates, Inc., for a free consultation.
- Puget Sound Chiropractors − This is a directory of chiropractic offices in Puget Sound that can treat your accident-related neck and back injuries.
- Puget Sound Auto Insurance − This is a directory of automobile insurance providers in Puget Sound.
- Puget Sound Auto Body Shops − This is a directory of collision repairs shops in Puget Sound that can have your car back to its pre-wreck condition.
- Washington State Department of Transportation − WSDOT promotes motor vehicle safety and mobility throughout Washington.
- Washington State Department of Licensing − WSDOL provides information about driving under the influence and more.
- United States Department of Transportation − USDOT promotes fast, safe, efficient, and convenient travel throughout the country.
- Washington State Patrol − The WSP provides reports on motor vehicle collisions in Washington.
- National Safety Council − The NSC educates motorists in roadway and highway safety, and provides information on the latest trends in automobile accidents.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration − The NHTSA works to promote motor vehicle and highway safety through education and awareness.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center − The PBIC promotes pedestrian bicyclist safety and awareness.
- Mayo Clinic − The Mayo Clinic provides useful information about many of the injuries common to motor vehicle accident victims.
- Brain Injury Association of America − The BIAA advocates in favor of further research into treating traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- American Spinal Injury Association − The ASIA promotes the treatment and care of all types of spinal cord injury.
- American Burn Association − The ABA is dedicated to improving the lives of burn victims and their families.
- Washington State Bar Association − The WSBA governs legal practitioners in Washington, ensuring the integrity of the profession.
Speak with a Dependable Accident Attorney in Tacoma
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact our office today to take advantage of a free initial consultation and to learn more about your particular legal concern.